Learn How to Read Tarot Cards: The Art Of Intuitive Tarot Online LIVE CLASS
Do you feel drawn to the Tarot deck? Have you ever wanted to learn how to use Tarot as a tool for developing your natural intuitive abilities? Want to be able to give great heart-centered Tarot readings to your friends and family?
Learning how to read Tarot cards is something more than just a party trick. It's a way to explore your natural intuitive abilities, a way to deepen your spiritual connection to the natural world, and a way to help you connect with the energy of something greater than yourself.
Join us for a 4-week class that will cover all the basics you need to learn how to read Tarot cards right at home. No need to travel - just put on your comfy pants, grab a cup of something good to drink, light a candle, take out your Tarot deck and your journal, and connect with a group of like-minded souls.
In this class, you'll learn:
- Some history about the Tarot, how it came into existence, and how it's evolving to become a useful spiritual tool for the 21st century
- How to connect with your natural intuitive abilities
- Learn about the energy behind each of the suits
- Find out how to formulate the right questions so you get useful answers
- Discover how to use Tarot to plan for the future
- Get comfortable doing readings, both for yourself and for others
Included with this course, you'll receive 4 weekly homework handouts, a Tarot "cheat sheet" with everything you need to know to get started learning how to read Tarot cards, and a digital copy of The Art Of Intuitive Tarot workbook.
You'll also get access to a private Facebook group where you can interact with other students, ask questions, get feedback, exchange readings, and more!
Class begins on Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 7 p.m. EST and runs for 4 weeks. Classes meet via Zoom and are recorded. Replays are posted in the Facebook group and can be watched at any time!