Learn How to Read Tarot Cards: The Art Of Intuitive Tarot Self-Guided Course - pre-order
***This item is a pre-order and will be available to download on May 11, 2020***
Have you ever wanted to learn how to read Tarot cards, but worried that you wouldn't be able to memorize the meanings of all 78 cards in the traditional Tarot deck? Turns out, the best way to actually learn how to read Tarot is to learn how to develop and trust your natural intuitive abilities, and not by memorizing a bunch of keywords and outdated meanings.
This self-guided course teaches you both how to understand and develop your natural intuitive abilities and how to apply those abilities to the structure and system of the Tarot.
In this course, you will:
- Discover what is true for you about Tarot
- Create an authentic relationship with the cards
- Learn about the different types of intuition and discover which ones are strongest in yourself
- Find out how to use the Tarot as a lens to focus the energy you feel intuitively surrounding a situation, event, or person
- Gain an understanding of the basic structure of the traditional Rider Waite Tarot deck
- Acquire skill in reading Tarot for yourself and others
- Bust the old-fashioned Tarot myths that might be holding you back
The course contains 4 downloadable videos, a copy of The Art Of Intuitive Tarot workbook, and a copy of my Tarot cheat sheet for easy reference while you're learning. In the workbook, you'll find over 125 3-card Tarot spreads that can be used in dozens of ways to practice reading and help you craft your own personal relationship with the cards. At the back of the workbook, you'll find blank journal pages for every card in the Rider Waite Tarot deck that you can use to take notes as you work your way through the course.
Because this course is self-paced, you can choose to do it all at once, or pace yourself over the course of 4 weeks. Skip around, choose the exercises that resonate with you to help you gain confidence, or challenge yourself with activities that push you outside of your comfort zone and help you grow as an intuitive reader of Tarot!
If you'd like to work on this course with a group, please feel free to email me about special group discounts.
To complete this course, you'll need a Tarot deck based on the Rider Waite system of Tarot.