When it comes to reading Tarot, there are a lot of reasons why we might tell ourselves we can't, or we're not ready. Have you told yourself any of these?
- I'm not an "advanced" Tarot reader
- I'm not confident in my ability to read Tarot.
- I'm not intuitive and I just can't memorize all those cards!
- I'm afraid I'll get it wrong.
Well, guess what? I'm gonna bust each of these for you right here in this blog. Because the truth is that ANYONE can learn how to read Tarot cards.
1. I'm not an "advanced" Tarot reader. Well, do you know how advanced Tarot readers become advanced? They read more Tarot! Even if you've only been reading Tarot cards for a few months or a few weeks, don't let your lack of experience hold you back from learning more. I've been playing with Tarot and Oracle cards since I was 19 and reading Tarot cards professionally for almost 5 years now, and I can tell you that there is ALWAYS something new to learn. Let it be an adventure instead of something daunting!
2. I'm not confident in my ability to read Tarot. Well, guess what? The way get confident reading Tarot is to...read more Tarot! Not kidding with this one, you can read as many books about Tarot as you want, you can watch thousands of hours of YouTube videos, but the bottom line is that if you want to be a more confident Tarot reader, you need to start using Tarot as often as possible.
3. I'm not intuitive and I just can't memorize all those cards. A lot of people believe that you have to be psychic to read Tarot. And if you're not psychic, then the only way to read Tarot is to memorize all the meanings of all the cards. And then memorize the meanings of the reversed cards. But really, we're all born with the gift of intuition. There are different kinds of intuition, meaning some of us see things clearly, some of us feel things, and others hear things. Knowing what kind of intuition you are blessed with and then learning how to nurture and grow that gift is what makes you a great Tarot reader.
4. I'm afraid I'll get it wrong. I remember telling this to a group of yoga teacher trainees one morning as I led their asana practice. They all looked so serious, some of them struggling in the poses, and finally I bust out laughing, "Guys. It's just YOGA. You can't fail yoga!" Same goes for Tarot. As long as you read with an open heart and trust your intuition, you can't get it wrong. I read the cards a little bit differently every single time I look at them, because circumstances and energy change. Learning how to trust is a huge part of becoming a great Tarot reader!
So what's holding you back?
If you're reading to bust those myths for yourself and see just how versatile Tarot can be as a spiritual tool, you don't want to miss Advanced Intuitive Tarot. This 7 week live online course covers 7 different ways you can use Tarot to help you understand things like astrology, the Wheel of the Year, and even how you can use Tarot to gain insight into the workings of your chakras.
Space is limited, so please make sure you register now by purchasing your seat in my online shop. The course includes 7 live video classes that will be recorded so you can download them later, 7 digital workbooks that you can download and print out, and a copy of my next Tarot prompt workbook before it hits my online shop!
Take the next steps you need to learn how to nurture your intuition and use Tarot as a tool for spiritual growth.